大红鹰校友网

找回密码
 申请帐号

QQ登录

只需一步,快速开始

扫一扫,访问微社区

活动信息平台 通过这个窗口,可以了解最新活动信息 发布活动 - 活动回顾

App下载 - 关注宁财 - 招生咨询 满足您不同的信息发布获取需求    二手 - 招聘 - 逛街 - 兼职 - 租房 - 活动

我的身份: 教师 - 学生 - 考生 - 新生 - 毕业校友 3D地图 - 校内电话 - 每日任务 - 活动回顾- 获取金币 团委 - 学生会 - 社团联合会 - 成绩查询 - 校园直播

查看: 2372|回复: 0

你买过二手衣服吗?

[复制链接]
发表于 2018年3月31日 10:54:33 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
1.jpg

Have you ever bought clothes 2nd-hand? In American, it’s actually quite common to donate clothes, exchange clothes, and also buy outfits at thrift stores and vintage shops. At places like this, you can often find interesting stuff that you wouldn’t be able to find in places selling only the latest fashions.
你买过二手衣服吗?在美国,捐赠衣服、换衣服、在旧货店买东西,其实都是很常见的。在这样的地方,你可能会发现一些超级棒或者有意思的而在一般商场里不太能找到的东西!

How can we talk about unique fashion?
你怎么看独特的时尚?

"I’m really into vintage clothes these days—vintage brings me back to the 90s." "最近我比较痴迷于老古董式的衣服。"
(If vintage clothes or old clothes 'bring you back', it means they make you remember an earlier time. We often use the word 'nostalgia' when we talk about things that 'bring us back'. Being 'into' something means that we really like it.)

"I’m a 90’s kid, and sometimes I like to go retro and wear something from back then." "我是一个90后,有时候我喜欢穿复古的衣服。"
(We use the word 'kid' to talk about the decade we come from. If most of your childhood was in the 90s, that means you're a '90s kid'. 'Retro' clothes are based on styles from earlier decades, but maybe with a modern twist.)

"90s styles have been making a comeback in modern fashion." "90年代的风格在现代时尚潮流中又卷土重来了。"
(If something makes a 'comeback', that means it is returning to popularity. It wasn't cool before, and now it's becoming cool.)

2.jpg

How can we talk about donating stuff we don’t need?
把我们不需要的东西捐出去,你怎么看?

"If you don’t have any use for it, drop it off at Goodwill."
"如果这些东西对你而言没有任何用了,那就好好地放手吧。 "
('Dropping something off' means taking something somewhere and leaving it there, perhaps for others to take. Americans often take their clothes to Goodwill, a nonprofit for accepting donated clothes, among other things.)

"Whenever I get tired of wearing a shirt or pair of pants, I donate it or sell it to a thrift shop." "一般我穿烦了的衬衫或裤子,我就把它捐了,或者在旧货店里卖掉了。"
(If you 'get tired' of something, that means you don't really like it anymore. You might get tired of your job, your school, or your clothes.)

3.jpg

Keywords

Thrift store 旧货店
Donation 捐赠
Vintage 古董
Retro 复古的
2nd-hand clothes 二手衣物

Would you buy shoes second-hand?
Leave a comment!
来自Android客户端来自Android客户端
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 申请帐号

本版积分规则